Monday, May 24, 2010

URGENT PSA: DON'T SHOP AT MICHIGAN SHACK!

I suspected, at first, that to name one's clothing/furniture store like a greasy spoon could indicate questionable intellect.  Having shopped there, I can say confidently that the owners are as inviting as Detroit.

If you've ever gone on an SL hunt you have praised the awesome Maleficent Benoir, who painstakingly  provides detailed hint information on her blog for each and every hunt. Her work has rewarded thousands of people and kept many sane.  Well, she was banned from Michigan Shack too - for giving hunt hints.  She was never addressed, simply banned. As she posted, she would have been happy to leave out the hint out had they actually spoken to her. Unfortunately these two idiots feel as entitled as a couple of high school cheerleaders on crack.

I was banned yesterday for trying to make them honor their 60L Weekend ad.  It took forever to find the item - on another floor from the sign (against the rules) - and once I did there were several variations.  The 60L deal was unmarked (against the rules).  I ended up paying 60L for each set (the lounge and the bed) when the add offered them both together for 60L total.  Immediately after I paid,  I looked up and saw them both listed together for 60L (I thought this was just a picture but it was actually the vendor).  Not only did these bitches refuse to adjust my payment, they refused to acknowledge their own inventory, or the ad.  Nice, huh?

For a change I dropped my usual professional demeanor and cussed them out.  Both of them.  Then I muted them.  It felt good, but it would have felt better to get the price adjustment and avoid the hassle.

So seriously, don't shop there.  There are so many other sellers that are actually pleasant and happy to provide superior items that there is no reason to roll the dice on these two losers.

I took one for the team on this one, make it worth something!

In Summary -
Please, by all means, DO shop at:
Sharkie's
Silk Dreams
Lunas Boutique
Eccentric
Jazmyn D
Mischief
Badoura
A&A
MPD
[L3ash] when it re-opens
aw, heck!  I'm giving this it's own post...


Do NOT shop at:
Royal Blue
Sweet Dreams
Barbie Bitch
Michigan Shack
[Plastik]

No comments:

Post a Comment