Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shops to visit!!!

 I have blurbs and SLURLS and pictures and all sorts of stuff for this post.  I also have a life.  I will complete it later, it's intimidating me right now.

I'm getting the list and adding LMs as we speak - but there are so many great, talented designers that are fabulous people too, it just keeps growing !  Isn't that a great problem to have???

Clothes:
Sn@tch
tw
Sharkie's
Silk Dreams
Lunas Boutique
Eccentric
Jazmyn D
Mischief
Badoura
Adore and Abhor
MPD
[L3ash] when it re-opens
Snowpaw Fashions
Hyper Culture
Piece of Candy
Prim and Pixel
Jairis
Miamai
Relentless Couture
iBizarre
Sun Made Fashions
Sassy Kitty
The Owlhouse
...probably Onyx Wear and  Piece of Mind too, I just discovered them.



Skins:
Tuli
Exodi
Candydoll

No comments:

Post a Comment